DCS : Spitfire LF Mk IX
Petit rappel pour les étourdis (dont je fais partie)
Les pré commande sont ouverte pour le prochain module DCS WWII : DCS : Spitfire LF Mk IX qui devrait sortir demain.
Le tarif promotionnel est de 39.99$ contre 49.99$ hors pré-commande
Key Features of DCS: Spitfire LF Mk IX
- Unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it’s like to fly this legend
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit
- Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse
- Accurate Spitfire LF Mk IX model, squadron markings, and weapons
- Detailed modelling the Spitfire LF Mk IX instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, and electrical systems
- Fly along with fellow P-51D Mustangs as you battle Fw 190 D-9s and Bf 109 K4s in single and multiplayer games
- Instant Action and Single Missions
- Interactive training missions
- Campaign (for final release)
- Selectable wing option of elliptical or cropped end (for final release)
DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX – Taxi, Takeoff, and Landing – Producer Note Tutorial
Purchase from: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/spitfire/
The British Spitfire is one of the most iconic fighter aircraft of World War II. Most famous for its role in the Battle of Britain, the Spitfire served as Britain’s primary fighter during the entirety of the war. The Spitfire combines graceful lines, eye-watering dogfight performance, and heavy firepower in its later variants. For DCS World, we are happy to bring you the most accurate and realistic simulation of the Spitfire LF Mk IX ever created.
The Spitfire Mk IX was originally developed as a stopgap measure as a response to the appearance of the Focke-Wulf FW 190A.
The Spitfire IX is powered by the Merlin 66. This engine produces its best performance at slightly lower altitudes than the older Merlin 61. Spitfires equipped with this engine were designated LF Mk IX. This was the most numerous version of the Mk IX, with 4,010 produced. The majority of Mk IXs of all types used the standard « c » wing, which would often carry two 20mm cannon and four .303in machine guns.