|BMS update 5
|For: Falcon 4.0 SP
- Improved FPS.
- Set LargeAddressAware flag on 32 bit executables.
- Fixed squadron patches showing up transparent.
- Fix the "Load Error" message in UI when loading the DTC.
- Fix for the FCR BIT timer going into negative count if the FCR isn't displayed on MFD at the moment that the count reaches 0.
- Allow the TGP to set the ground spot position to the trackpoint if its in A-G mode and displayed on one of the MFDs. That will force deaggregation of entities close to the trackpoint.
- Set default PS emitter activeRange to 300K feet. Some effects use greater visibleDistanceScale than the previously defined activeRange - 100K feet.
- Candidate fix for the problem where dumb bombs appeared never to hit in 2D world. This seems in fact to be because making bombs with range of zero means they have a low single digit chance to hit rather than no chance...wrong either way. This change makes the hit chances more reasonable at the expense of a very small boost in chances for stand-off weapons fired in 2D. Note: this corresponds to a data change: all dumb bombs should be marked range equal zero now.
- FalconEditor updates. Ability to edit alternative theaters.
- Fix for problem with data mismatch for internal fuel vs. sum of all internal fuel tanks which did lead to problem not disconnecting from boom.
- Fix for new CL calculation where maybe some rounding error will cause trouble.
- Turbulence in U4 is heavily broken. Fixed now.
- Fix for the missing AIM-120 Reticle in MRM mode. Fix for AIM-120s in MRM mode showing "SRM" HUD string, its now "MRM" again.
- Reverted fix for AI not able to takeoff from airstrips, as it had negative side-effects.
- Vcas could have been updated incorrectly.
- A race condition existed where clients would receive other client's FalconSessions before the F4Comm's code flagged the connections as being connected. This would then set the FalconSession's IsConnected state to false. VU would then cull that session shortly afterwards.
- Changed degree symbol in recon window to show up as '*' instead of '^' (the proper '°' is currently not available in the screen font).
- Added new config option g_bCenterUI (default 0/false). If set to 1/true, the 2D UI will be centered horizontally and vertically on the desktop, instead of honoring the 3D window position coordinates. Like this, ppl with multiple screens in use (e.g. TripleHead2Go or EyeFinity) can center the 2D UI, while still having the 3D spanning all the screens. Note that if g_bCenterUI is true, the coordinates for the main screen will not be saved back to windowconfig.dat in case the window is moved (e.g. because borders are active).
- Added config option g_nMaxAIvsIVCOffset (default 500, range 0-10000) which specifies the maximum +/- offset of the "AI vs IVC" volume. This option should allow for further testing of valid offsets, as it has been reported that the AI vs IVC balance functionality has no or very little effect.
- Fix for clients who could not, or took ages to connect to each other.
- Fix to get GM radar to render objects.
- Fixed culling issues on objects displayed in GM radar, and make objects render in white.
- Fixed the wrong win/loose/tie counting bug in the logbook.
- Fixed CTD in EyeFly.
- Fixed (some) vanishing objects in EyeFly view.
- Fixed FPM in Drift C/O, it was translated relative to the wing plane before, it's now correctly translated relative to the horizon plane instead.
- Fixed remaining invisible A/C in MP.