Pas de Tomcat pour la Saint Valentin !!
18.104.22.168314 Open Beta
- JTAC has very short designation range – range is increased.
- Added binocular with laser to units that assigned for JTAC task.
- BDA setting can be enforced now from server to clients.
- AIM-9X: AIs will not use the missile to engage targets well outside the range of the missile.
- AGM-65: Missiles launched from sides of Triple Rack will have proper trajectory.
- Fixed crash related to BGM-109 Tomahawk usage.
- AI’s Su-33 will be able to take off from deck of Kuznetsov with proper weight.
- MP Server. Slightly corrected the banned list window.
- MP Server. Fixed gradual performance loss when there’s no sound card.
- ME. Armament HMMWV added to Georgia
- ME. Soldiers added to Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
- ME. Added Cuba to country list.
- Kazakhstan Air Force will speak in Russian, not English.
- MiG-29A. Added Kazakhstan KazAADF 2008 skin by Asker Askerov.
- Radar missile usage crash fixed.
- Wingmen air refueling crash fixed.
- Ground units – crash on recon mode fixed.
- Missile launch warning system crash fixed.
- Aircraft Big formations. Crash appearing in case of destruction of the leading flight is fixed.
- Fixed crash when switching maps.
- Function « onPlayerTryConnect » now send correct message to a client when connection has been refused.
DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM
- Added Overwing Vapor
- External model updated
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- Fixed: NRAS Cannot be entered and does not display NRAS cue.
- Fixed: Pitch Caret can not be changed on the ODU.
- Fixed Helmet decal showing on the visor and oxygen mask of the pilot
DCS Christen Eagle II by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed pilots’ textures showing on 3D mesh.
DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed collision lines’ naming convention.
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Fixed MPR power as a function of altitude (MPR doesn’t decrease power at high altitude anymore).
- Added oil pressure drop when engine damaged.
- Added C-101CC engine fire when damaged.
- Improved engine failure when damaged.
- Rudder, aileron, elevator, horizontal stabilizer, flaps and speed brake flight model damage implemented.
- Added engine fire for C-101CC to flight model damages.
- Batteries, inverters, generator, starter, engine oil leak, engine fire, hydraulic leak, gunsight lamps flight model damage implemented (WIP).
- Fixed wheels damaged collision model.
- Added batteries and inverters destruction when the nose detaches.
- Added generator destruction when engine section is damaged.
- Added aerodynamic drag increase when nose is teared.
- Added starter destruction due to engine section damage.
- Fixed IFR mission #2, which was broken due to new advanced flight model.
- Added failures set in Mission Editor (WIP) for: generator, starter, batteries, inverters, oil pressure drop, fuel leak, engine seized, hydraulic leak, elevator loss, aileron loss, rudder loss, pitot tube blocked, static port blocked and gunsight lamps failure.
- Front-rear cockpits synchronization in multiplayer: fixed batteries isolation pushbuttons, added essential circuit transfer, added engine anti-ice and engine computer pushbuttons (partially), fixed pitch trim synchronization (partially).
- Fixed hydraulic pressure in AFM. It’s now zero at cold start and increases/decreases during engine start/stop or crank.
- Added PART. METAL. (CHIP DETECT) warning light to C-101EB.
- Crank will not work if there is starter failure.
- Pilot’s arm patches are not visible when pilot body is not showing.
- Rework on aircraft numerals (changed color for Chilean numeral).
- Fixed Spanish patches for Matacan and Claex skins.
- TOT HUD indicator is reversed – fixed.
- BRA bearing should not change based on azimuth setting
- When the player selects a different radar azimuth setting, the BRA bearing will not changing.
- Added Realistic/Unrealistic TDC Slew option for compensate issue with hardware TDC of the Thrustmaster Warthog.
- Fixed High Drag Bomb Fuze Errors.
- Fixed some errors in the Early Access Guide.
- Adjusted pullup cue and Break X logic.
- Corrected unguided weapons accuracy.
- Spring Tension Campaign:13th miz – Mi-28 doesn’t attack targets – fixed.
DCS Spitfire IX
- Cockpit. Corrected Pitot heat switch marking.
- The glass material of canopy will not be detached from the canopy frame.
Persian Gulf Map
- Al Dhafra Airbase. Player will able to call the Rearming and refuel panel even from the farthest parking.
- The Enemy Within 3 Campaign by Baltic Dragon:
Mission 01- corrected typo in coordinates given by Overlord (text).
Mission 04 – corrected rare bug where Axeman would send radio messages after being killed, corrected F10 menu items not disappearing when they should, corrected some overlaping radio messages.
- F-15C Aggressors BFM Campaign by Mapple Flag. Some minor briefing text updates and unit repositioning.