Newsletter du 17 mars 2017, au programme un update, une nouvelle campagne et des promotions !!!!!
Une nouvelle campagne pour le F-5
F-5E Aggressors Air Combat Maneuver Campaign (seulement pour DCS World 2+ nevada) ICI
« The F-5E: Aggressors ACM Campaign puts you in the cockpit of an F-5E Tiger II, as a new Aggressor pilot with the 65th Aggressor Squadron at Nellis Air Force Base. Based on real world procedures, you will fly as Red Air against Blue Air forces. You will face a series of challenging Air Combat Maneuver (ACM) missions against dis-similar aircraft. Your opponents will include the F-4E, F-5E, F-14A, F-15C, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, MiG-29G, CF-188, MiG-21, and unknown aircraft.
Additionally, there are 11 single player practice missions with air-starts so you can perfect your ACM tactics and techniques.
There are over 1,800 voiceovers and 49 pages of briefing material, including the RED FLAG Spins, Red Forces In-Flight Guides, Maps, Diagrams, Custom Kneeboards, and Mission Data cards. »
DCS 18.104.22.16840 Update 2
« DCS World
- MP. Repairing client no longer causes crash. Fixed an occasional crash that could occur when restarting mission. Other stability improvements.
- AIM-7M. DLZ of AIs corrected.
- Fix of lift ground effect under objects.
- AI fighters will attack helicopters with the close range AA missiles.
- Fixed an older issue where AI vehicles are unable to find a road if the first on road waypoint isn’t placed on a road.
- Invalid number of chaff/flares in rearming menu fixed.
- BetAB-500ShP. Corrected a rocket motor flame position.
- S-24 rocket. Corrected a rocket motor flame volume.
- ME. Advanced actions – perform command – transmit message locale bug is fixed.
- Encyclopedia. Some updates and bugfixes.
- The midair crashes (feel like invisible obstacles) of aircraft near Nellis fixed.
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Fixed auto startup sequence. No more BLOC.CAB announcement after autostart.
- Fixed main wheels coordinates, wheel smoke will be shown correctly now.
- Fixed helmet visor texture (removed banding).
DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM
- POL mode bug fixed. Now all weapons safetied when in POL mode.
- D2M keybinds fixed.
- Minor changes to FM.
DCS Flaming Cliffs
- Bomb-fall line on russian aircraft HUD will not be flashing.
- Su-27. Corrected wheel brakes. Added new command for brakes – LShift+W.
DCS Combined Arms
- Tunguska (SA-19). The auto-sighting when stabilization is on corrected.
- Camera shake cockpit feature was added
- 6 basic checklists were added in the voice-over mode of the AI crew and with the waiting of the user’s actions (RU locale only a while).
- R-828 sound commutation fixed in according with SPU rotary switch.
- SPU – max volume at hot start.
- DC rotary switch in BATT BUS position by default at hot start. »
Bugs connus mais non encore corrigés ( travaux en cours)
- M-2000C: Significant performance drop with enabled mirrors when canopy is opened or jettisoned.
- MiG-21bis: Significant performance drop when other aircraft placed nearby.
- L-39 engine stops right after entering the mission.
- L-39 starts perpendicular to RWY.
- A-10C Crash when battery switch is used from cold start.
- F-15C control axis don’t work.
- Bf-109, Spitfire – some gauges don’t work.
- F-5 Freezes DCS completely, CTD, regardless if in the air or ground.
- DCS сrashes when Shilka hits a FC3 plane. »
Les packs promos de la semaine
origine : https://forums.eagle.ru
Bonne semaine !!!