Une nouvelle version pour l’ainé de nos simulateurs !!
L équipe de BMS Benchmarksims a encore frappé et améliore encore ce qui reste comme LA référence en simulateur de F-16 .
Attention : cette version 4.35 n est pas un update de la version 4.34 mais une version complète a réinstaller
Au menu en vrac :
- Nouveaux modeles 3D IA;
- Refonte de la gestion de l astronomie en générale : phases de la lune, position des étoiles, levers et couchers de soleil, éphémérides;
- Nouvelles modélisations de bases;
- Les SAM peuvent engager plusieurs cibles;
- les unités navales gèrent mieux leur auto-défense;
- Kneeboards améliorés;
- Améliorations des MFD (lumières, fonts);
- Amélioration des modes HARM;
- Gros boulot sur le système hydraulique(freins , parties mobiles ..);
- Nouveaux sons
- Implémentation de DirectX11 ( pas de détails sur les bénéfices ou nouveaux rendus pour le moment)
Bravo et grand merci à cette équipe de dev et de testeurs acharnés qui même après toutes ces années vivent leur passion et nous font profiter de leur travail!
Ca se passe chez Benchmarksims
BMS 4.35 Changelog Summary:
– DirectX 11 Upgrade
– Tactical Reference UI and Data Update
– Weather Control Improvement
– Zulu Time Integration
– Enhanced Flight Planning
– Updated 2D War
– Enhanced Fog Of War and Unit Detection (RECON/JSTAR)
– Improved Gameplay for KTO TvT Theater
– Revision of (AI) pilot names
– New Arresting System for emergency landings
– HTS and HARM improvements
– New multipage customizable kneeboards
– Full canopy control implementation
– Jet Fuel Starter 1+2 support
– Taxi-/Landing light update
– New Pilot Seat Adjustment
– New Anti-Ice Implementation
– Updated MFD fonts
– Enhanced Brakes + Hydraulic Systems
– Accurate Gear Implementation
– Better Aircraft Spawning and Despawning
– Improved Taxi, Lineup, Takeoff and Landing behavior (AI)
– ATC Overhaul (AI)
– Tanker AAR Update (AI)
– Carrier Enhancements (AI)
– RWR Realism Update
– New Pilot Death Situation
– SAM and AAA Operator Enhancement (AI)
– SAM Multi Targeting (AI)
– Enhanced Ship Self Defense Capability (AI)
– Anti Missile Intercept (AI)
– Better Aircraft Weapon Selection + Deployment (AI)
– Improved BVR Tactics (AI)
– More realistic pilot view and threat detection (AI)
– New Wind Turbine Facilities
– New Airbases
– New Features
– New Aircraft
– New Aircraft Skins
– New Ground Units
– New Naval Vessels
– Optimized LOD transition
– Improved Aircraft Destruction Model
– Moon Phases + Ephemeris
– Higher Atmosphere Upgrade
– Enhanced Smoke Duration for Destroyed Vehicles
– Updated switches on the F-18 cockpits
– Mirage 2000 cockpits improvements
– A-10 cockpit fixes
– New Sounds (internal + external)
– New HOTAS Callbacks
– RTTClient/RTTServer Update
– Hitbox Optimization
– Updated Flight Models (non F-16)
– Updated Key Files
– New Training Missions
– Documentation Update
– Enhanced Multiplayer Stability
– Hundreds of bug fixes, 3D and data improvements
2. Feature Overview
2.1 F-16 System update
Many items were updated in the F-16 cockpit. The gear system has been totally rewritten with accurate
implementation of the alternate gear, down lock release, gear sequence and other system depending on gear
state. Canopy operations have been completely revised as well with proper operation of the spider and
warning lights. Anti-Ice system and Probe heat systems are now correctly implemented.
The Brake system has been reviewed as well with new implementation of the brake channels and anti-skid
systems. Supporting all these new features the FLCC has been revamped and is now a true quad redundant
channels which might fail individually and induce specific system failures.
Other details were updated as well such as Landing/taxi light implementation, seat adjust, new faults etc.
2.2 New airbase models
Some airbases were deleted, others added but the most striking factor will be the update of many airbases
from generic to realistic layout models. Most of the South Korea airbase are now looking quite close to their
real counterparts. The update is not only graphical, some airbases now feature a working arrestment system
with a cable allowing landing aircraft equipped with a hook to be stopped in case of brake failure.
2.3 Weather updates
To support the F-16 system changes the BMS weather model has been updated to implement icing, runway
conditions. Other aspects have been updated or implemented: wake turbulence, (jet wash & wingtip vortices)
2.4 Database changes
The BMS database is going though constant updates and this version is no different.
Default teams have been increased to 7 rather than the previous 2. Unfortunately, that means compatibility
with earlier versions TE’s is lost. TEs can be converted from previous versions to 4.35 with Mission
More 3D models for buildings, vehicles & aircraft have been introduced as well as many new textures.
2.5 Direct3D 11
The graphic engine has been updated to DirectX11. There are no striking visible changes yet but this was
necessary to prepare the future.
2.6 SEAD/DEAD update
The update of SAM systems started with 4.34 has been continuing in 4.35. More SAMs have their own
dedicated Search/Fire control radar, the tactics the AI SAMs will use have changed and to support these
changes the AGM-88 has been updated as well with new sub modes and a completely rewritten HAD
Some SAMs are now able to perform multi targeting and therefore might engage cruise missiles or missiles to
better defend themselves.
2.7 ZULU Time
BMS implements now ZULU time and all default times are ZULU unless LT or FT is mentioned. This change may
sound peculiar but allows correct implementation of the sunrise/sunset time, moon phases and star position
according to the chosen date of flight. Tiny details you might say but the night might not be as dark as ever
depending on the moon phases and that in turn will influence your NVG need. It was also very complicated to
plan using the sunrise or sunset during your flights, not anymore.
Tools have been updated to help manage many aspects of BMS 4.35:
• WDP: Weapon Delivery Planner: http://www.weapondeliveryplanner.nl
• MC: Mission Commander: http://www.weapondeliveryplanner.nl
• WC: Weather Commander: http://www.weapondeliveryplanner.nl
• Korea Interactive Map for navigation in BMS KTO (including all charts):
• F4Wx – Real Weather Converter (see BMS forum for download link)
• RTT Client/Server is now the primary (and only) BMS way to extract the displays. The old system has
been removed and needs to be replaced by RTT.
The documentation suite has been updated to reflect the BMS 4.35 changes and is completely up to date:
• TO-BMS1F-16CM-1 (aka Dash-1) is about managing the F-16 as an aircraft.
• TO-BMS1F-16CM-34-1-1 (Dash-34) is about managing the F-16 as a weapon platform.
• The BMS TRAINING manual covers the 26 BMS training missions.
• The BMS COMMS and NAV book includes elements from the old Chart Tutorial (such as how to use the
approach charts) and also covers the way users should interact with the ATC and use the radios.
• The BMS TECHNICAL manual is a detailed reference for those interested in customising or developing
their BMS experience and gathers many single documents into one big technical publication.
• The BMS Naval Ops document is dedicated to carrier-based operations with relevant aircraft types.
• The charts have been completely updated for the new airbase models.
• The key files and other Input Device files have been maintained and documented for 4.35.