Comme promis, les développeurs de la licence Great Battles viennent de sortir avant cette fin de l’année le patch 4.702 contenant le très attendu P-51 B-5 qui a effectivement eu beaucoup de retard sur le planning initial de la bataille de Normandie.
L’attente fut longue mais le résultat semble à la hauteur de nos espérances avec une quantité non négligeable d’options nouvelles, à savoir:
- 3 types de viseurs différents.
- 2 types de verrières dont la fameuse variante Malcolm Hood.
- Différents types d’armement dont l’intégration de bombe selon la nationalité de la skin choisi (américaine ou anglaise)
- Nouveau système de visualisation des dommages (Alias DVD) et des codes tactiques dynamiques.
Parmi les autres ajouts, à noter la sortie de 2 nouvelles campagnes gratuites pour Flying Circus: « Gallant Green » en (SE5a) et « Red Knights » en (Albatros DVa)
Voir la liste complète des autres changement:
1. The P-51B-5 fighter is now available for all Early Access customers of Battle of Normandy;
2. The new free campaign « Gallant Green » (S.E.5a) was added for all Flying Circus Vol.I owners;
3. The new free campaign « Red Knights » (Albatros DVa) was added for all Flying Circus Vol.I. owners;
4. 10 single missions showcasing Flying Circus Vol.I aircraft were added;
5. Visual pixelization and shimmering of medium and low-density clouds at medium and far distances was minimized. Note: Radeon users may experience some minor artifacts or visual anomalies due to this change. We are working to fix this, but the solution may take until next update as we need to discuss with AMD.
6. Radio compasses of all German planes except Ju 52 were retouched (Oyster_KAI);
7. Seats and throttle controls of all Messerschmitts were redrawn (Oyster_KAI);
8. P-51D panel lettering improved (Oyster_KAI);
9. Detail of the sight cap on all Spitfires improved (Oyster_KAI);
10. All Fw 190 A8 paint schemes, including the default, were redrawn (Martin =ICDP= Catney)
11. All Bf 109 G6 Late paint-schemes, including the default, were redrawn (Martin =ICDP= Catney);
12. All Bf 109 G14 paint-schemes, including the default, were redrawn (Martin =ICDP= Catney);
13. All Bf 109 K4 paint schemes, including the default, were redrawn (Martin =ICDP= Catney);
14. All Me 262 paint schemes, including the default, were redrawn (Martin =ICDP= Catney);
15. All P-47D-22 paint schemes, including the default, were redrawn (Martin =ICDP= Catney);
16. All P-47D-28 paint -schemes, including the default, were redrawn (Martin =ICDP= Catney);
17. Fixed number of rounds for KV-1 tank when there are two ammo types with one prevailing type;
18. Tracers and navigation lights are not visible through clouds;
19. New effects of fires of aircraft engines and fuel tanks created;
20. Fixed misalignment of machine gun and automatic gun bursts on detailed ground vehicles;
21. Fixed an issue that caused large planes at a distance of more than 10km to be invisible in binoculars;
22. Morning/evening fog is now visible at different haze settings, not only the maximum one;
23. Low visibility z-fighting of the morning fog has been eliminated;
24. Reduced « blockiness » of cloud shadows on the surface;
25. The influence of launch tubes, transport containers and paratroopers on total aircraft mass was restored;
26. The old issue where the propeller was visible through the light halo of the cockpit light bulb is gone thanks to improved technology;
27. Fixed an issue where the formation lights toggle switches on American fighters were not animated when the engine was turned off;
28. Added parameter for VR: render_eye = 0 [-1, 0, 1] to startup.cfg. If set to -1, only the left eye camera will be shown on the monitor in VR mode, and only the right eye view if set to 1. If set to 0 it shows both eyes.
29. HUD appears faster on mission start;
30. Fixed problem with the direction of MLRS rockets in a multiplayer game;
31. Restored functionality of fixed cameras (LAlt+2) in multiplayer (both Cooperative and Dogfight modes) when starting the server from within the game with spectators allowed (difficulty option Allow Spectators).
L’annonce officielle: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/12826-game-updates/?do=findComment&comment=1152669
Le post sur C6: https://www.checksix-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=437&t=214399